Research & Development
Test Designers/Senior Test Designers (Finland)
We are looking for Test Designers/Senior Test Designers to join our Solution Integration Testing team in Jyväskylä.
Your key responsibilities will include testing of our new end-to-end solutions for EMEA markets. You will plan and execute test cases, document findings and lessons learnt. You will also participate in improving our testing methods and processes.
Expectations for skills and experience:
- BSc or MSc degree in SW engineering or other relevant field.
- Know-how of agile methods and test automation.
- Experience working in system testing or software development.
- Knowledge of server environments (Windows, Linux, virtual / client server solutions).
- Some experience in SQL and JAVA programming language.
You have fluent English language skills and the ability to prepare good technical documentation.
Beneficial for the position:
- Experience in information security testing.
- Know-how of Oracle database and application server technologies.
- Experience in Web service or SAP integration testing.
- Familiar with version control systems and continuous integration process.
You have experience and feel comfortable in working on customer interface and defining user acceptance tests.
As a person you are a team player with customer service oriented mind and strong commitment to quality in everything you do. You enjoy working with people from different cultural backgrounds.
We offer you an exciting career opportunity in an international environment. If you have the necessary skills and expertise, but above all the drive and enthusiasm to make a difference, we are looking forward hearing from you. As a member of our team you have the opportunity to work at the front of a constantly developing technology.
Location: Jyväskylä, Finland
For further details please contact
- Jari Savolainen firstname.lastname@example.org, +358 40 522 9592.
Please submit your application and CV here latest on April 19, 2015.