Research & Development
Software Designer (Finland)
As a result of continued growth and expansion we are actively recruiting for a Software Designer to join our world class R&D function.
We are expanding our EMEA Embedded Software team of highly talented Embedded C and C++ Designers. The purpose of the role is to write, modify and debug software for embedded devices in order to develop, design, integrate and maintain high quality firmware for residential based electricity products.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Embedded software development in our R&D projects.
- Ensuring quality, customer focused solutions are achieved and maintained in a timely manner with ongoing testing and test automation.
- Actively contributing to the creation of a fast paced, high performing team with strong collaboration and continuous improvement processes, code execution and feature development.
Expectations for skills and experience:
- B.Sc./M.Sc. degree in SW engineering or other relevant field.
- Solid expertise in C/C++ programming utilizing real time operating systems.
- Experience of using automated testing tools and writing scripts to remove manual intervention and ensure repeatability.
- Experience in multi-site projects. You also possess fluent English language skills and the ability to prepare proper technical documentation.
As a person you are a team player with customer service oriented mind and strong commitment to quality in everything you do. You also enjoy working in international business and with people from different cultural backgrounds.
We offer you a challenging and rewarding position in an international and developing business environment and opportunities for personal development.
Location: Jyväskylä, Finland
For further details please contact
- Seppo Räihä, email@example.com, + 358 40 5311 287.
Please send your free form application and CV to Human Resources, firstname.lastname@example.org latest on Sunday June 22, 2014.